? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

2009年5月6日星期三

so tried~
too mny impossible de things occur liao~
y arr?
y ?
i so scare i will shi qu my frien...
she is my best frien ~
i dun wan shi qu her ~




y she wan say me like tat?
y she say me lss?
she hurt me~
i feel so sad~
but wat can i do?
i only can giv her hurt nia~
i dun wan scold her ~
cause she is my vbest frien~
i dun wan she knw tat i hurt n sad~

2 评论:

じ☆ve AppLe 说...

你是不是说我?

Sophia 说...

........if u think not vry gao lat .u can jie shou....i will answer u when u giv me ans^^